Cucumber water is a healthy way to stay hydrated!
Cucumber water is easy to make— just add your fruit to the water and allow it to infused for a couple hours to overnight and enjoy! You can also purchase infused water bottles and pitchers that make drinking your cucumber water even easier. We’ve listed some of those bottles below.
A few cucumber health benefits:
- Good for the muscles – cucumbers contain silica, a trace mineral necessary to keep connective tissue healthy.
- Rich in vitamin K which helps transport calcium to the bones.
- Low in calories
- High in potassium which helps regulate blood pressure.
- A natural diuretic which helps to cleanse the body.
Now, let’s get on with the recipes you came here for.
- Simple Cucumber Water
- Cucumber Lemon Water
- Add a boost of vitamin C to your simple cucumber water. Simply slice 1 lemon or lime and add it to your water before allowing to set overnight. If you don’t have any fresh lemon or lime, try 5 drops of lemon or lime essential oil to 1/2 gallon of cucumber water.
- Cucumber Mint Water
- Adding mint will give your cucumber water some zing. Mint aids in digestion, opens airways and freshens breathe. Just add a few leaves of fresh mint to your water along with your cucumbers. Or add 3 drops of Spearmint or Peppermint essential oil per 1/2 gallon.
- Cucumber Watermelon Water
- Nothing says summer like watermelon. Add watermelon will add some sweetness. Simply dice up 1 cup of watermelon and add to the simple cucumber water recipe.
- Cucumber Lavender Water
- Relax after a long day of work with this soothing blend. Try adding some lavender blossoms to your simple cucumber water or 5 drops of Lavender essential oil.
- Cucumber, Lime and Strawberry Water
- Add 1 cup of diced strawberries to the cucumber lime water recipe. You’ll experience a burst of sweet, sour and fresh all at once.
- Cucumber Basil Water
- Basil pairs wonderfully with cucumber. Basil supports a healthy heart and nervous system. Add a handful of fresh basil to the simple cucumber water or 1-2 drops of Basil essential oil.
- Cucumber Rosemary Water
- Rosemary contains vitamin C, iron and calcium. Add a few sprigs or 1-2 drops of Rosemary essential oil.
- Cucumber, Tangerine and Thyme Water
- Cucumber, Lemon and Cilantro Water
- Cilantro is a great detoxifier as well as lemon and cucumber. So you could call this, your detox water. Cilantro is strong so some may not like the flavor. You can add 1 drop cilantro essential oil or a small handful of cilantro herb.
- Cucumber, Lemon and Pomegranate Water
- Cucumber Lemongrass Water
- Lemongrass is refreshing and aids in digestion. Add a stalk to your simple cucumber water or 1-2 drops of Lemongrass essential oil.
- Cucumber, Apple and Ginger Water
- Ginger boosts the metabolism and curbs the appetite. Add 1 chopped and peeled apple along with 1-2 drops of Ginger essential oil.
- Cucumber Melon Water
- Try adding a cup of chopped honeydew or cantaloupe to the simple cucumber water recipe.
- Cucumber Grapefruit Water
- Grapefruit supports a healthy metabolism. Add 1 chopped and peeled grapefruit or 5 drops Grapefruit essential oil to the simple cucumber water recipe.
Shop related products:
If you are interested in looking for more recipes, then make sure to check out the recipe section on Amazon. There are a ton of recipe books that are sure to catch your eye.