We’re all trying to be healthy but it can sometimes be hard to choose between healthy and tasty… so why not choose both? This Sweet Potato Casserole strikes a balance of delicious and nutritious, and with it being easy to make, it’s a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
– 4 cooked sweet potatoes, peeled
– ¾ cup canned coconut milk
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– ¼ cup pure maple syrup
– ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
– ½ orange, juiced
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 4 drops Cinnamon Bark oil (or Cassia)
1. Place cooked sweet potatoes, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, nutmeg, orange juice, and Cinnamon Bark oil into a large bowl.
2. Blend until everything is combined. (If desired, you can add more maple syrup or Cinnamon Bark oil.)
3. Spread into an oven-safe dish and set aside.
4. Combine all topping ingredients until nuts are well coated. Sprinkle on top of sweet potatoes.
5. Bake in oven at 350° F for 50–60 minutes, or until nuts have slightly browned. Serve warm.
Tip: For more sweetness, drizzle maple syrup on top!
If you love this recipe, check out