The Nintendo Switch is a fantastic piece of technology that gamers love. Typical gameplay happens with Switch controllers, but many prefer the traditional keyboard and mouse system when they jump into video games. What are the best keyboard and mouse options for the Nintendo Switch?
Read on to learn more about our top five picks for the Nintendo Switch. When looking for a keyboard and mouse, you want the best you can get for your money. There’s bound to be an option for you here, no matter what you prefer in your gaming tools. Of course, remember that not all games will work with a keyboard and mouse.
Felicon Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo
The first option on our list is the Felicon Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo. This option is a small keyboard intended for one hand to keep your focus on the game in front of you. It has a sleek design and easily connects to your Switch with a connector.
Some of the other benefits that come with the Felicon include:
- Lighting: The Felicon is lit by rainbow colors.
- Anti-ghosting: Each of the keys is fully equipped with anti-ghosting.
- Fast: There’s little to no delay when you play games on your Switch with the Felicon.
All of these can improve your gameplay.
The Felicon comes at around $50. It’s a decent price for all the features included in the keyboard and mouse combination.
BlueFinger One Hand RGB Gaming Keyboard and Backlit Mouse
Next up is the BlueFinger One Hand RGB Gaming Keyboard and Backlit Mouse. This product is a strong contender, also a one-handed keyboard for exciting gameplay. The design is sleek and will impress even the pickiest of gamers.
Some of the best things that come with the BlueFinger include:
- Backlighting: The BlueFinger has backlighting like no other.
- Ergonomic mouse: The mouse is comfy in any gamer’s hand.
- Compatibility: The device is compatible with a multitude of devices.
These benefit the operation of the BlueFinger extensively.
The Blue Finger comes in at around $20. It’s one of the cheaper options on this list.
GameSir VX2 AimSwitch Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Next is the GameSir VX2 AimSwitch Wireless Keyboard and Mouse. This classy one-handed keyboard and mouse system is sure to upscale any gaming experience with your Switch.
A few of the additional benefits that come with the GameSir include:
- Quality: GameSir products are built strong and made to stand the test of time.
- Joystick: There’s a unique joystick built into the keyboard system.
- Backlighting: The keyboard is lit from behind with RGB lighting.
These work together to make one great system.
The Gamesir is about $130, so it’s the most expensive choice on this list. However, the price is worth the benefits you get.
Redragon K585-BB One-Handed RGB Gaming Keyboard and M721-Pro Gaming Mouse
Next is the Redragon K585-BB One-Handed RGB Gaming Keyboard and M721-Pro Gaming Mouse. This excellent keyboard and mouse system is slim and streamlined, designed to fit in whatever space you play inside.
Some of the other benefits that come with the Redragon include:
- Lighting: The Redragon is lit by an RGB color system.
- Converter: The conversion ability of the Redragon allows it to expand far beyond the Switch.
- Design: The design of the Redragon is sleek and nice to look at in a space.
You’ll love all of these benefits no matter what your gaming style may be.
The Redragon costs about $70. That’s a mid-tier price for technology like this one, so it’s a little more of an investment.
7KEYS One-Handed Keyboard and Mouse
Last but not least is the 7KEYS One-Handed Keyboard and Mouse. This one-handed keyboard and mouse set stands apart from the competition thanks to its sleek design and affordability.
Some of the other great things that come with the 7KEYS include:
- Ergonomic: You’ll find the keyboard and mouse comfy to hold and work with in your hand.
- Function: Not only does this keyboard work for the Switch, but it’s great for other gaming systems as well.
- USB-wired mouse: The mouse is wired by USB, strong enough to last for a long time no matter how hard you play.
You’ll enjoy your time gaming with this combination.
The 7KEYS is around $20, making it the cheapest on our list. It’s ideal for those who want to save money.
Now that we’ve gone over a few of our top choices for keyboard and mouse, you can decide which works for you. There are many variations in the options for the Switch.
Whether you’re looking for a low price or high-quality, there’s something here for you. Take on gaming in a whole new way through your Switch with mouse and keyboard technology.