Have you ever tried cinnamon spice salad dressing?
Due to a lot of requests to share HEALTHY recipes that still have a strong fall vibe, I made sure to include a popular favorite… Cinnamon Spice Salad Dressing!
I have yet to hear what it ISN’T good. So feel free to drizzle it on your favorite salad mix and let me know what you think of it!
Toss all of these ingredients together and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
– ¼ cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
– 2 drops Cinnamon Bark oil
– 1 drop Clove oil
– ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground pepper (or 1 drop of Black Pepper oil)
– Pinch of fresh ground nutmeg
– 1 small garlic clove finely minced
– ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Apple slices… toasted pine nuts… goat cheese… what salad toppings are calling you right now?
Also, check out our 10 Homemade Bone Broth recipes.