Have you always wanted to make your own Homemade Aftershave?
Or are you looking for homemade aftershave recipes to surprise your man? This is a wonderful recipe for any skin type. This recipe will help you create your own signature and out of the box skin care.
This recipe is super simple yet effective. These essential oils will clear the skin, nourish and protect it.
- 3/4 c Witch Hazel
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops sandalwood essential oil
- 3 drops rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 2 drops frankincense essential oil
Directions: Place all ingredients in a glass bottle. Shake well and pat onto skin after shaving. This is a natural germ-destroying and anti-inflammatory aftershave.