Want to make some adorable herb planters?
Try these Easter Egg Mason Jars.
This is a cute Easter project I did with my kids and wanted to share it here. It also has a dual purpose of growing some herbs inside the home.
- Mason jars
- Foam or construction paper
- Spray paint
- Glue gun
- Glue stick
- Pipe cleaners
- Herbs or flower seeds
- Turn the jars upside down and spray paint the outside. Set aside to dry.
- Cut an easter egg out of foam or construction paper
- I used these free printables as a template.
- Let your child decorate the eggs with glitter, construction paper or pipe cleaners
- By this time, the jars should be dry. Fill them with soil.
- Plant the seeds and water them.
- Glue the eggs onto the finished jar.
If you are interested, make sure to check out the DIY section on Amazon. There are many books and guides that will help you make life easier and helps you to spend less money.