Easy Christmas Bean Salad
- 4 cups organic green beans, drained
- 2 cups crushed dehydrated tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped organic carrots
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 3 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Directions: Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. No need to heat. Enjoy your christmas bean salad
If you are interested in looking for more recipes, then make sure to check out the recipe section on Amazon. There are a ton of recipe books that are sure to catch your eye.