In the non-chemical fractionating process, the components of whole coconut oil that cause it to be solid at room temperature and be susceptible to oxidation are removed. The resulting substance is liquid at room temperature and very stable. FCO has an increased shelf life, can withstand light and high heat without going rancid. It is also light, non-greasy and works for a wide varity of skin types.
Here are 15 Uses for Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Hair Conditioner – Apply to damp hair and massage into scalp. comb thru hair to distribute. Put on a shower cap, tuck all hair inside and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Hair Shine – Put a few drops on the palm of your hand and apply it lightly throughout hair.
- Makeup Remover – Apply a few drops on a cotton ball, q-tip or facial pad.
- Foot Care – Mix with lavender or melaleuca and massage into feet.
- Skin Softener – Add to warm bath along with essential oils such as lavender or geranium. Also use as an after shower moisturizer.
- Nail Care – Apply to dry cuticles or before a manicure.
- Massage Therapy – Use it with essential oils for a full body massage.
- Essential Oil Uses – Dilute with essential oil to apply topically on young or sensitive skin.
- Leather Conditioner – Apply to a clean cloth and rub it onto leather furniture.
- Wood Furniture Polish – Combine 1/3 c FCO and 20 drop arborvitae essential oil. Apply small amount on cloth and dust.
- Paint Brush Cleaner – Combine with lemon essential oil and soak paint brush.
- Makeup Brush Cleaner – Combine with melaleuca to clean makeup brushes.
- Plant Revitalizer – Use to add shine to your artificial or real plant leaves.
- Car Dashboard Cleaner – Use a rag to give your dashboard an instant shine.
- Crayon Remover – Rub it on the crayon marks, let it soak for 10 min then wipe clean.
"It is more fun in the Philippines"; this is the Philippine government's official slogan to promote its tourism. And this slogan is true to its claim that Filipinos can attest to and foreign tourists too. The Philippines' rich history, culture, and people make it easy...
#1 Do Pentecostals Baptize? Yes, Pentecostals believe in the Christian sacrament of baptisms. Pentecostals only baptize adults and oppose infant baptisms, regarding rebirth as a choice for a sound and mature mind. The denomination originated in the early 1900s during...
#1 Why Do Pentecostals Not Believe in the Trinity? Pentecostals believe in an openness and oneness between the three entities of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. With more than 10-million Pentecostals in the United States (nearly half of which are members of...
#1 Why Do Lutherans Light Candles? As a symbol of lighting up the world, Lutherans light candles to: Represent how Christ lit up the world.Enhance Liturgical rituals.Connect with the sacredness of their ancient history (dating back 500+ years); The lighting pays...
#1 Why Lutherans Do Not Pray to Saints? Lutheranism, a religion that was founded in the 16th century as a response to the Roman Catholic Church, is a Protestant faith that still pertains to many Catholic-values. Linked by their Christian foundations – Lutheranism and...