Either by accident or on purpose, you’ve come across the bottle-sized chair by CLIQ. At first glance, it’s everything you need to enjoy the campfire, a beach outing, soccer and baseball games, and more. But, due to its steep price, you pause to determine if it is worth it. If you aren’t sure whether you want to try a CLIQ chair, you’re in the right place.
For the vast majority of buyers, the CLIQ Chair is indeed worth it. The chair features the following benefits, which keep customers happy and coming back for more chairs:
- 5-second setup.
- Space-saving design.
- Stable, lightweight frame.
- Easy storage.
The CLIQ Chair delivers on everything you’re looking for in a collapsible chair. In case you’re not yet convinced, this article has all you need. By the end of the article, you’ll know what separates the CLIQ Chair from the rest and justifies the price.
Yes, the CLIQ Chair is definitely worth it. It’s a real innovation in a category all its own.
The CLIQ Chair’s worth lies in its convenience, stability, ease of use and storage, and space-saving design. It’s for these reasons that many users find that the CLIQ chair is well worth the $99 price tag. Customers often buy multiple chairs to share with or gift to friends.
Below, we’ll jump further into why the CLIQ Chair is so special.
When you’re out on the go, you need equipment that sets up quickly and easily. The CLIQ Chair takes just 5 seconds to set up from start to finish. Here’s how to get the chair ready for use:
- Undo the strap and watch the legs fall free, and click into place.
- Manually extend all arms of the chair and wait for them to click.
- You’re ready to use your CLIQ Chair.
The setup process is so easy that children can do it on their own. This is a major plus, considering that some collapsible chairs are a real pain to set up.
Another reason why the CLIQ Chair is so well-loved is that when it’s not in use, it’s tiny and lightweight. In its folded state, the chair is 13 inches long – the manufacturer of the chair likens its size to that of a water bottle. This means that you can place your chair into virtually any bag and pull it out whenever you need it.
The CLIQ Chair is known for its stable design and lightweight frame. The seat can hold an impressive 300 pounds due to its aluminum base. At the same time, it’s lightweight, weighing only 3.65 pounds. Users can carry the chair along with them without noticing any extra weight.
Due to its lightweight nature and small size, storing it is a cinch. You don’t need to prepare a place to store a tall, bulky fold-up chair. The CLIQ Chair can be stored anywhere you can store a single water bottle. Your options are endless.
The benefits of the CLIQ Chair couldn’t be clearer, but the price throws potential buyers for a loop.
The CLIQ Chair is more than worth the price. At $99, the chair costs much more than typical chairs in the portable, lightweight, and collapsible categories. But if you consider all of its perks, you’ll find that the price is more than justified.
Aside from the previously mentioned features and benefits, what differentiates the CLIQ Chair from its competitors is:
- Superior comfort – The construction of the chair’s seat is a major selling point. It has a scoop shape, which many find extremely comfortable. It cradles your body and makes you feel snug no matter the occasion. And if you have back issues or sensitivity, you’ll welcome the lower back support that the chair provides. Often, chairs of this type do not feature such a comfortable seat construction.
- High-quality construction – The CLIQ Chair is not made of just any old materials. Commensurate with the price, it’s made of the following:
- Ripstop ballistic nylon, which is made to last. It’s also double-stitched for added sturdiness.
- Aluminum (aircraft grade) which can support heavier users with ease.
In addition to high-quality materials and comfort, the CLIQ Chair’s design prevents tipping accidents, even in the sand!
When it comes to camping chairs, you really can’t ask for more. Considering all of the features and benefits of the CLIQ Chair, there’s no wonder it costs $99.
In the interest of providing an unbiased overview of the CLIQ Chair, we’d like to get into some of the pros and cons of the chair.
These are the pros that keep people buying more and more CLIQ Chairs:
- Quick set up – under 5 seconds
- Non-tip design, even on uneven surfaces.
- Strong, durable aircraft-grade aluminum base.
- Compact and lightweight (3.65 pounds)
Here are some of the cons associated with CLIQ Chairs:
- The price is too high for some, regardless of the features and benefits.
- The chair sits very low, which may be an issue for older users.
- It doesn’t have a headrest.
As of the time of this writing, the CLIQ Chair has garnered an impressive 4.6 out of 5 stars on their site. So, it’s safe to say that an overwhelming number of CLIQ Chair users absolutely love their chair(s).
We hope that this article has been helpful to you. We encourage you to give the CLIQ Chair a try – chances are you’ll love it!