Lemon Herb Roasted Asparagus
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Net Carbs: 3 net carbs per serving
● 1 lb. Asparagus spears
● 1 Large lemon thinly sliced
● 3-4 Sprigs Rosemary
● 3-4 Sprigs Oregano
● ½ tsp Dried basil
● Salt and pepper to taste
● 1 tbsp Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Break the woody section off of the bottom of each asparagus spear.
3. Thinly slice the lemon, and layer the slices in the bottom of a baking dish or sheet.
4. Place the asparagus spears into a bowl, and pour the olive oil over them. Toss to coat well.
5. Layer the asparagus spears over the lemon slices in the baking sheet or dish.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add in the sprigs of rosemary and oregano.
8. Top the asparagus with the dried basil.
9. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the asparagus reaches your desired level of tenderness. Enjoy your lemon herb roasted asparagus. Check out 3 more asparagus recipes here.
Shop related products:
If you are interested in looking for more recipes, then make sure to check out the recipe section on Amazon. There are a ton of recipe books that are sure to catch your eye.