Simple and Effective DIY Mouthwash
- 10 drops of essential oil(s)
- 2 cups water (distilled, filtered, or boiled water)
- 16 ounce dark glass bottle (you can purchase a bottle you can purchase here.)
1. Put 10 drops of the essential oil(s) of your choice into the glass bottle such as clove, lemon, peppermint, or orange. (Go here for wholesale prices on safe, quality oils.)
2. Pour in 2 cups of distilled, filtered, or boiled water into glass bottle. Note: If you boiled water, make sure you let the water come to room temperature before adding to bottle.
3. When using, shake first and take a small sip of your homemade mouthwash. Swish around your mouth and gargle for 30 seconds. Do not swallow.
4. You’re done! It’s that easy.
If you are interested, make sure to check out the DIY section on Amazon. There are many books and guides that will help you make life easier and helps you to spend less money.