My girls enjoy art projects, I think most kids do. They love to take a break from the regular homeschool work and do something fun. It’s a cold, snowy day here so I decided to make a sparkle snowflake art project with them. The more sparkles the better for them. 🙂
Comment below on some art projects your kids enjoy.
What I Need:
- Sparkle Snowflake template
- wax paper
- cotton swabs
- 16″ piece of yarn/ribbon
What to Do:
- Lay wax paper over snowflake template.
- Place cotton swabs on wax paper following design to form a snowflake.
- Trace cotton swabs with glue and puddle glue in the middle to make swabs stay together.
- Add glitter over entire project to make snowflake sparkle. Allow to dry.
- Loop yarn or ribbon around the top of a cotton swab and hang.
- You can also add glue and glitter to the backside before hanging.