Finding the perfect monitor with the features you require can be difficult. There are so many different features out there that distinguish monitors from the others. Monitors with a resolution of 1080p and a refresh rate of 144Hz are great for video editing and gaming to give you a crisp screen with smooth motion.
We’ve rounded up 7 of the best monitors for your needs below, so keep reading to determine which one will fit at your gaming station the best.
MSI Optix G24C6P
The MSI Optix G24C6P is a well-reviewed monitor from MSI, who is widely known for making high-quality products. Here are some of the standout features:
- 1ms response time: The lower the response time, the better. This reduces input latency.
- Curved monitor: It does come down to personal preference, but a curved screen allows you to have fewer shadows on the screen.
- 24-inch monitor: The display is adequate to have multiple tabs open, allowing you to multitask.
Samsung CRG5 144Hz 1080p Monitor
The Samsung CRG5 monitor is another excellent monitor that comes packed with features that will keep your productivity in a good place.
- FreeSync: This is a great feature that helps keep things smooth on the screen.
- Game Mode: If you want to take part in some games, the game mode will change the settings to make sure you have the best performance and quality for your games.
- Eye Saver Mode: A great feature for eye strain. It helps to reduce blue light emissions.
The ViewSonic XG2705 comes complete with a lot of reviews about how great the product is and some good features.
- 27-inch display: This display size is excellent for multitasking, allowing you to watch videos and browse the internet simultaneously.
- Excellent inputs: HDMI and DisplayPort make this a versatile monitor that will allow you to connect it to a wide array of devices.
- 1ms response time: The best response time in a monitor.
The Acer XFA240 is another excellent monitor that comes with a range of great features.
- Nvidia G-sync: A great feature that will match well with an Nvidia graphics card to give you the best experience possible.
- Versatile movements: It comes with height, pivot, swivel, and tilt to let you customize the view to make it the best for you.
- 24-inch screen: A great screen size for working and playing games.
ASUS TUF VG259Q
The ASUS TUF VG259Q comes with heavy recommendations from the people who use it because it has some great technology included.
- Extreme low motion blur: This makes the monitor work well with fast motion to reduce judder and make everything a smooth process on the screen.
- Built-in speaker: Many monitors do not have speakers built-in, so this is a great monitor if you want to save some space.
- IPS display: IPS displays have a wide color gamut and good viewing angles.
- Great features for games: If you want to game, you’ll be happy to know there are great features here to elevate your gaming experience to a new level.
The AOC C24G1 is a frameless monitor with no bezel, meaning you will have a great screen to view. Here are some of the features:
- Dead pixel policy: The manufacturer will replace the monitor within three years if there are dead pixels.
- Wealth of ports: 2x HDMI ports, 1x VGA port, and audio in-lines
- Low blue mode and flicker-free: Thanks to this mode, you should have little strain on your eyes.
- Wide viewing angle: If your desk is bigger or you have multiple monitors, the viewing angles here will allow you to see it from different angles.
The BenQ XL2411K is another showstopping monitor that will be perfect for people who need a 1080p 144Hz panel.
- Optimized for PS5 and Xbox Series S/X: If gaming is your thing, this monitor will be great to connect and play.
- 120 frames-capable: This means you can game in ultra-smooth frames per second to take full advantage of your gaming rig.
- Smaller base: This product has a lower footprint than your typical monitor, providing you with a smaller form factor.
- Customizable quick access menu: This means you can make presets depending on whether you’re gaming or working.
Pick the Right Monitor for Your Needs
The above monitors are great for people looking for 144Hz and 1080p panels because they come highly recommended by the people who have purchased them.
The features are great for the price point, meaning that you are getting a lot of technology for the money.