Picking the perfect monitor for your office or gaming set-up can be challenging. With each monitor out there having different features that set them apart from the others, you really need to know what kind of specifications you are looking for.
We’ve rounded up 7 of the best monitors that sport a 1440p resolution display with a 240Hz refresh rate.
Porsche Design Agon PD27
The Porsche Design Agnon PD27 is a well-reviewed and high-spec monitor that has some features you wouldn’t find in your typical monitor. Here are some of the features:
- 27-inch display: A great monitor size for productivity, providing a great solution if you want to multitask with several windows open at once.
- 240Hz refresh rate: This will give smooth scrolling, gaming, and watching videos.
- 0.5ms response time: This number is unheard of on monitors, and it’s truly a next-generation feature. There will be no noticeable latency between inputs.
Samsung Odyssey G7 LC32G75TQSNXZA
The Samsung Odyssey G7 LC32G75TQSNXZA is another solid option that comes with great reviews. Here are some of the standout features:
- Optimized for gaming: The monitor has excellent settings for gaming, meaning you will be able to connect consoles or PCs for gaming.
- FreeSync Premium Pro: FreeSync helps maintain smooth movements on the screen, allowing you to focus more on work or gaming. This is not your typical FreeSync. It is optimized with next-generation technology.
- QLed Technology: This helps propel the panel to a wider color gamut, offering a great experience.
ASUS ROG Swift (PG279QM)
The ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM has some great features that set it apart from the other monitors out there. Here are some of the features:
- Latency analyzer: A feature to examine the inputs connected to the monitor and whether they are working as smoothly as they should.
- Excellent connection options: HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB ports. This is a well-connected device.
- Eye care technology: If you’re worried about eye care, this monitor has a blue light filter to allow you to stare at the screen for longer.
HP Omen X (6FN07AA)
The HP Omen X (6FN07AA) is a great 1440p/240Hz monitor that comes from a well-known manufacturer and has decent reviews. Here are some of the features:
- AMD Radeon FreeSync: Pairing this monitor with a rig with an AMD Radeon graphics card will result in better performance.
- HDR: This monitor comes complete with HDR that sends the colors of the monitor to a different level to make things pop more than before.
- Height-adjustable stand: This allows you to make the monitor the height that benefits your set-up.
Alienware 27 AW2721D
Dell’s Alienware 27 AW2721D is another great option when it comes to picking a 1440p/240Hz monitor. Here are some of the features:
- Four-sided InfinityEdge display: This is a great feature that makes the monitor look modern and stylish in any setting.
- Eye-Comfort Mode: This particular display has flicker-free technology that helps to keep your eyes in good shape while gaming, watching videos, or browsing.
- LED Display technology: This is great for viewing angles, meaning that you should have no issues when it comes to where to put the monitor.
ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQM
The ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQM is another monitor with great features that will work well for gaming and office use. Here are some of the features:
- Extreme Low Motion Blur: High-refresh rate monitors typically have lower motion blur technology, and this one is no different.
- Fast IPS Technology: IPS gives excellent viewing angles and colors, but this one also has a new spin on it by ASUS.
- Many connectivity options: Multiple HDMI ports, USB ports, and even a DisplayPort offering.
- HDR: This will take gaming and working to exciting new levels of depth and clarity.
Samsung Odyssey G9 LC49G95TSSNXZA
The Samsung Odyssey G9 LC49G95TSSNXZA is a standout monitor thanks to its Ultrawide display that allows you to have multiple windows open at once without compromising on the clarity. Here are some of the features:
- QLED Display: QLED is a cutting-edge technology that bolsters the image, providing impressive clarity and depth.
- NVIDIA and AMD optimized: This monitor has technology that allows it to work very well with GPUs from the most popular companies, allowing you to focus more on the work or gaming.
- Dual QHD Display: The display is as wide as two monitors, which increases the productivity.
- Excellent Lighting: The quality on-screen will be as the original creator intended, thanks to the impressive lighting.
Pick the Best Monitor for Your Needs
Picking a monitor does not need to be tough. Knowing the specifications you require will help narrow down the choices.
The above monitors come highly recommended from buyers and have great feedback.