- When tinkering with your nerf gun, it’s always best to start with the best!
- Having the most accurate nerf gun will improve all aspects of your nerf gun game.
- Knowing you have the most accurate nerf gun will allow you to be more confident when shooting.
- Knowing that your Nerf darts actually go where you shoot them will make them much easier to find.
- Click here and visit BlasterPros.com for more helpful stories and tips!
Nerf guns can provide hours of entertainment regardless of your age, bringing together groups of adults and children alike.
Nerf guns will be accurate over a much smaller distance than actual firearms.
Nerf guns that are more accurate generally shoot with more force, so take the necessary precautions when using them.
Make sure you factor in your playing style into your choice of gun! For example, a sniper style of gun might be more accurate, but that won’t be useful for someone who prefers close combat and needs something closer to a blaster in order to play effectively.
We promised a surprise, and here it is! While there are some guns that are better than others, the biggest deciding factor isn’t always the gun itself. The biggest deciding factor with nerf guns are the bullets, or the darts.
Nerf guns operate on compressed air that is either automatically pumped into the gun, or manually pumped into a chamber. The burst of compressed air that is released is what fires the bullet from the gun. Since there is no rifling inside the barrel of a nerf gun, accuracy is determined, for the most part, by the shape and material of the nerf dart.
We’ll be recommending the most accurate guns, but we’ll be throwing in a good word for some of the best Nerf darts that the internet has to offer as well. And don’t forget, as always, nothing will make you as accurate as consistent practice!
We’ve found two of the best nerf guns that, according to many users and lots of reviews, are some of the most accurate Nerf guns that are available.
Nerf Rival Phantom Corps Hades XVIII-6000
Where many Nerf guns come made to propel their ammunition with air pressure, the Nerf Rival Phantom Corps Hades XVIII-6000 fires its projectiles using a spring. What does this mean for you? Well, while nerf guns that use air pressure leak air over time, making it hard for you to load the gun and keep it cocked, a spring loaded gun doesn’t have any air to leak.
Not only can you have the gun primed and ready to go without losing any power, but the spring is a piece of cake to swap out, making the gun easy to mod. If you decide to mod your gun with a stronger spring, you’ll get a noticeable boost in range.
Boasting speeds of up to one hundred feet per second, you’re sure to be satisfied not only with the speed of the projectiles, but the speed it can be fired at. It can be loaded with a transparent hopper, making it easy for you to track the number of shots you have left, and comes equipped with a trigger lock to help prevent accidental misfires.
Rival Nemesis MXVII-10K
The Rival Nemesis is a fully automatic nerf gun, powered by six D size batteries. Because of its battery propulsion, it has fairly decent range and power, making it a fantastic choice for midrange players that don’t want to have to rely on a reloading system.
The transparent hopper makes it easy for you to see how long you have until you need to reload, and the gun is gravity fed, meaning you’ll never have to worry about a mechanical reload system failing.
If you’re not wanting to continually be handing out money for batteries to power this gun, Nerf does provide a rechargeable battery pack that can be hooked up to this gun as an alternative.
- Balls – When observing the Nerf guns mentioned above, you’ll notice that they use small, dense foam balls for their ammunition. This heavier, more aerodynamic option helps improve accuracy, while darts can be thrown off when wind hits their lighter tails.
- Darts – If you have a Nerf gun that isn’t compatible with balls, there is a dart that might improve your accuracy. The Nerf N-Strike Elite AccuStrike Series dart is compatible with several different Nerf guns, and was designed by Nerf to be more accurate than the average dart.
If you are interested, here is a link to everything Nerf on Amazon.