Would you like to make your own homemade cologne?
Many cologne recipes contain synthetic ingredients that can be toxic to your health. Try making a healthy, homemade cologne recipe with essential oils. It’s super easy and provides amazing health benefits. Here’s an example of a woodsy men’s cologne recipe.
Woodsy Men’s Cologne Recipe
- 5 drops Arborvitae essential oil
- 2 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- 3 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 2 drops White Fir essential oil
- 1 oz glass spay bottle
- 1 oz 70 percent alcohol or vodka
Directions: Mix all ingredients and store in a glass bottle. Arborvitae, sandalwood and white fir are steam distilled from trees. Bergamot adds a sweet, citrus smell.