Make your school year easier with our easy homeschool planner!
Print out the pages you want and customize your own 3 ring binder. The key to successful homeschooling is to try and eliminate decision fatigue and teach kids to work independently as they get older.
- Weekly Schedule
- Monthly Schedule
- Daily Schedule
- Lesson Plans
- Progress Report
- Book List
- School Year Curriculum
I’ll never forget the year my oldest homeschool child started filling out her own planner! It made this mama’s life so much easier. All I have to do is check her work and help her with any questions. She has developed into a self learner as most homeschoolers do.
Here’s a breakdown on how I use this easy homeschool planner.
- I have a curriculum sheet printed for each child and list the curriculum we are using for them for the whole school year.
- I print a book list for each child and we write down each book they read during the school year.
- I print an activites sheet for each child and list any activites they participate in.
- I either print a monthly schedule or we use a shared calendar. This is where we keep track of their field trips, activities, appointments and days off of school.
- I print a daily activities sheet for each child and list what their typical homeschool day should look like. My older child can take this daily list and schedule lesson plans.
- I print a lesson plans sheet for every child for every school week. The lesson plans are the bulk of my planner. I love that I can list 2 children at once. Since I have 2 kids, we only have to create one planner and they both use it. My oldest writes in her own lesson plans and I write the plans for my youngest. Since it’s altogether, I can easily check on my oldest to ensure she is completing her work correctly.
Why do I do all of this? For several reasons:
- It makes it easy to turn in a portfolio. I add samples of their work to their planner binder to create their end of year portfolio.
- It keeps a record of everything the child has done or learned throughout the year.
- I look back on what my older child did so I can easily get my younger child setup when they reach that grade level. So basically the older child paves the way. If I keep good records on the oldest then it makes my life easier for the younger children.
Download your easy homeschool planner and use it over and over!
Shop related products:
If you are interested, make sure to check out the homeschool section on Amazon. You can buy guides and even planners to help you easily get through the homeschool years.