Elite Dangerous is a popular flight simulation game that can be played from the comfort of your living room. It’s opened up the world of solace exploration from the screen, creating an immersive environment for any user. Any gamer knows that to make the most out of the game, you need a great joystick. But, what are the best choices out there?
We can help you out! Read on to learn more about our top five picks for the best joystick for Elite Dangerous. There are many excellent choices out there, no matter what you’re looking for in a controller for this game.
Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick
First up on our list is the Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick. This iconic joystick is one of the most popular choices for an Elite Dangerous joystick, boasting both affordability and quality gameplay in one device.
Some other features offered by the T-Flight Hotas include:
- Internal memory: Internal memory saves all programming added to the device.
- Aerodynamic control: You’ll feel completely in control with this intricate system.
- High-precision: The joystick boasts high-precision for every movement you make.
You’ll find your experience amplified with this option.
The Thrustmaster T-Flight comes in at about $60. It’s affordable, so if you don’t want to spend tons of money, this one will work well for you.
Logitech X52 Pro Flight System
Next is the Logitech X52 Pro Flight System. This climate-friendly choice comes from the iconic Logitech brand. Its ergonomic design ensures your simulated experience will be a comfortable one.
Some other features offered by the X52 Pro Flight System include:
- Rudder lock: Rudder lock with 3D twist ensures you have control over the simulation.
- 5-Position grip system: A 5-position grip system makes sure you don’t have to stretch to reach the buttons.
- Magnetic no-contact sensors: Intricate sensors ensure accuracy and precision when you fly.
You’ll love the things this advanced joystick can give to you.
The Logitech X52 costs about $200, so it’s more on the expensive side. However, you’re getting a lot for your money with all the features it offers.
Saitek X52 Pro Flight System Controller
The Saitek X52 Pro Flight System Controller is the next choice on our list. This lesser-known brand boasts a detailed display screen, ideal for making any pilot feel like they’re in charge of something greater.
Some other features offered by the Saitek include:
- Multi-function display: An MFD ensures you feel like you’re really flying as you play.
- Precision: Saitek is as precise as they come.
- Compatibility: This joystick is compatible with many computer systems, including Windows and Vista.
You’ll have a grand time with these features.
The Saitek will cost you about $230, but it’s one of the most advanced joysticks out there. Take advantage of the unique hardware this one offers for your game.
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick
Our next option is the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick. This second Logitech choice is much simpler than the previous one. It’s ideal for those who can’t afford to spend hundreds of dollars on a joystick.
Some other features offered by the Extreme 3D Pro include:
- Rapid-fire: The trigger comes with rapid-fire capability at any moment.
- Comfort: A comfortable handle is a staple with this joystick.
- Programmable buttons: Twelve programmable buttons make configuration easy.
Flying through space comes easy with all of these additions.
The Extreme 3D comes in at about $30. It’s ideal if you don’t want to spend lots of money on your device.
Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog PC
Last is the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog PC, another option from the iconic Logitech brand. This joystick is the most complex and expensive product listed here, but it’s worth it if you want to take your Elite Dangerous experience to the next level.
Some other features offered by the Warthog include:
- Official replication: This system is an official replica of an Air Force aircraft.
- Dual throttle system: Dual throttle gives you more control and puts you in the simulation.
- Weighted base: A weighted base keeps the accurate system in place at all times.
You’ll have a blast with these functions.
The Warthog PC is the most expensive at about $700. However, this intricate system is worth every penny if you love Elite Dangerous.
Having an excellent joystick is critical to play Elite Dangerous, and we think the five options we’ve talked about are ideal options for any gamer. No matter what you want, there is something here that will work for you.
We hope that this information can help you pick the best joystick for your Elite Dangerous experience! It’s an incredibly immersive game, and having an amazon joystick will make your game all the better. Pick any of the ones we talked about for an incredible game!