Solid coconut oil salves will melt in warm weather. This easy to make roller bottle salve recipe travels well and you don’t have to keep them cool.
5 Benefits of Roller Bottle Salve Recipe
- All the benefits of carrier oils like coconut and jojoba that will nourish your skin.
- Protects your skin from any sensitivity
- Add your favorite essential oils
- Easy to carry
- Warm weather friendly
All Purpose Roller Bottle Salve Recipe
- Fractionated coconut oil
- 20 drops Jojoba oil
- 5 drops Vitamin E oil
- 10 ml glass rollerbottle
Directions: Pour ingredients into rollerbottle, top with Fractionated Coconut Oil, shake and use. Add essential oils for a particular use.
- Peppermint to cool the skin, ease occasional pain
- Lavender to soothe minor skin irritations
- Melaleuca to purify the skin and promote a healthy complexion
- Geranium for healthy skin
- Eucalyptus to promote clear breathing
- Thyme to support a healthy immune
- Vetiver for it’s calming and grounding effect
If you are interested in looking for more recipes, then make sure to check out the recipe section on Amazon. There are a ton of recipe books that are sure to catch your eye.