Have you ever diffused Arborvitae essential oil?
Here on the homestead, we like to bring the outside inside. Why? Because there are so many great benefits to nature. As I sit here and inhale the aroma of Arbortivae it reminds me of a fresh cut tree. Known as the “tree of life”, the Arborvitae tree is strong and disease resistant. Arborvitae essential oil is concentrated in compounds to protect us from seasonal threats and naturally repel insects.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands to protect against environmental threats.
- Apply to wrists and ankles while hiking.
- Diffuse to purify the air and to repel insects inside the home.
- Mix 4 drops of Arborvitae essential oil and 2 drops of Lemon essential oil for a natural wood preservative and polish.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Diffusion: Use up to 6 drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil such as Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.